Saturday, November 08, 2008

here comes santa claus...



I finally got my hands on one of these Santa Collage stamps a while back and I just love it! It really is one of best Santa image stamps I've seen. I thought it was perfect for this week's Splitcoast sketch challenge. I used my Copics (B21, E00, RV11) to color his face and then distressed it a little with my Distress Inks. I think the Stickles bottle kind of exploded all over him, but Christmas was meant to be sparklified! I used my houndstooth Scrapblock from Cornish Heritage Farms for one of the background pieces with a little Distress Ink on it as well. I mounted that on a piece of dp from Daisy D's and then mounted everything on a piece of Riding Hood Red cs run through the houndstooth Cuttlebug. Wow! I love me some houndstooth! Anyway, thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend!

Santa:
Stamps: Santa Collage (Rubber Stampede), Fine Houndstooth Scrapblock (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, SU, Daisy D's
Ink: Black Memento (Tsukineko), Old Paper & Walnut Stain Distress Inks (Ranger Industries), Riding Hood Red (SU)
Accessories:Nestabilities, Cuttlebug, Copic markers, Stickles, foam tape

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Gorgeous!

10:22 AM CST  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger