Sunday, September 27, 2009

3 sketches, 3 cards



I was in a card making mood this weekend and I just love sketches! This first one is the weekly Mojo Monday sketch. I haven't done one of these in a while.





The next one is Beate's weekend sketch. My brother in law's birthday is coming up and this stamp looks so much like his dog, Honey. I got to use my Fun Flock on the spots and I think it turned out cute!

Last, but not least, is Jen's Sketch for You to Try. I don't think I've ever done one of her sketch's, but I think it was my favorite of the three.



Thanks for stopping by!


Trick or Treat:
Stamps: RIP, Halloween border (Michael's), Trick or Treat (Hampton Art)
Paper: Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Old Paper Distress (Ranger Industries), Tangerine Tango (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, foam tape






Happy Birthday:
Stamps: Dog (Inkadinkado), sentiment (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Basic Grey, Papertrey Ink, Bazzill
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel (SU)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Zig Glue Pen & Glaze Pen (Sakura), Fun Flock (Stampendous), white gel pen (Signo), foam tape



Boo:
Stamps: Haunted House (Great Impressions), Boo (Making Memories)
Paper: Papertrey Ink, Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Bo Bunny
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Accessories: Nestabilities, Copic markers, Glaze Pen & Permapaque pen (Sakura), chipboard, ribbon, foam tape

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Beate said...

Love all three of your Halloween cards.
Thanks for playing!
Hgus and smiles

12:13 PM CDT  
Blogger Julie- justwritedesigns said...

Super Halloween cards, Ginny!

9:14 PM CDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home



Powered by Blogger